Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking for *Talend* *ETL Developer, *below
is the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

*Talend ETL Developer*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 4-6 Mos*

We will be transitioning to IBM Cast Iron and are looking for a Talend ETL
Developer who can code Talend and create workflows in Talend Suite. Will be
defining and developing ETL process to automate the data conversions,
catalog uploading, error handling and auditing. Will be responsible for
transforming data and making the appropriate API call for several different
use cases.

Responsible for moving ETL orchestrations from IBM Cast Iron to Talend.
Focus conversion; writing ETL in Talend. Pull queries off cast iron and
rewrite orchestrations in Talend. Work to get local Talend environment up.

*Top Skills required:*

   - Talend
   - Oracle or SQL
   - Big data integration and data conversion experience
   - Cast Iron experience a plus but not necessary
   - Excellent Communication Skills

Regards

Mitul

*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*