Hello Partners,

We are looking for *.NET Developer with MSDN License *for one of our client
at *St Louis Park, MN*. Please let me know your interest.

*.NET Developer with MSDN License*

*Location: St Louis Park, MN *

*Duration: 6 months*

*6 Developers*

***Each developer will need a laptop and MSDN license.***

*Need only local candidate.*

*Top Skills:*

·         5+ years of .NET development

·         Web Services Development

·         Open to working initially in non-structured chaotic environment

*Technical environment:* C#, .NET, ASP.NET WebForms, Visual Studio 2015,
Linq, Entity Framework (and some custom based data access layer), RESTful
web services, WebAPI, SOAP, SQL Server, etc.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21
www.gemini-us.com