Hello Guys,

Hope you are doing well! we have a very urgent req. with our client Based in Dallas TX. pls send me suitable profiles for this position

Role-: Lead oracle PL/SQL developer

Rate -: D.O.E.

Duration -: Long-term over 1 year

 Description -:

·         Lead technical resource to participate on a project team

·         10+ Years of experience in Oracle database Design and Development with experience in Oracle 10g and 11g

·         5+ years of experience with Informatica

·         Very strong knowledge of SQL and through understanding of PL/SQL.

·         In-depth Knowledge of Views, Analytical functions, Stored Procedure, Functions and Triggers

·         5+ years of UNIX scripting.

·         Strong understanding of Logical and Physical modeling concepts

·         Good problem solving skills and interpersonal skills.

·         Excellent technical, communication skills.

·         Mortgage industry experience is a plus.

PLS SEND ME RESUME WITH BELOW DETAILS:

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :