Data/Process/Modeler/Analyst –

Pay Rate:  45.00 C2c

Location:  Northbrook, IL

Duration:  6 Plus Months

*Specific Role: *

o             Analyze Allstate data requirements and group related data in
categories,

o             Understand ACORD PCS Personal Lines structures,

o             Relate Allstate data categories to ACORD structures and
identify gaps

o             Map individual data elements to ACORD PCS and create Allstate
extension elements for missing data (anticipate that we would use the ignite
tool for the work)

o             Evaluate tooling and come up with an approach for deriving
fixed format data structures from canonical XML structures (intend is to
flatten as much as possible the ACORD PCS but still preserve the core data
relationship in the fixed record file format)

o             Analytical, data analysis and design,

o             ACCORD/Insurance background,

o             XML

*Genuine references are must. *

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Com-data Consulting Inc.
2775, Algonquin Rd. Suite 240. Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008

da...@comdataus.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma
*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*

PS: Incase my mails bounces you can alternatively send it to
david.p.si...@gmail.com