*HiHope You are Doing Great, *

*Position   :   Java DeveloperLocation :    New York City, NY
(LOCAL)Duration :    6+Months Contract*

*MUST BE LOCAL TO NJ OR NYMUST HAVE  XML & DB2 EXP*

*NO H1B OR OPT*

*MUST HAVE COME FROM FINANCIAL BACKGROUND*

*The Market Risk Team develops software to measure and monitor market risk
and capital for the firm's global portfolio. We are responsible to
calculate the market risk of the firm. Based on the daily positional data,
we run simulations to predict the amount of money the firm might
potentially lose over different time horizons. Our clients include senior
management, risk monitors, Market Risk research and traders.*

*Responsibilities of the position comprise of design and implementation of
distributed risk engines and services in a multi-tiered data-centric
environment in Java utilizing XML and DB2.*

*Daily tasks will include design, develop and support scalable and highly
parallelized applications and services on a Linux based distributed
architecture processing large data volumes. The ideal candidate will have
exposure to building well-architected, distributed, scalable solutions and
a strong knowledge of Linux. Experience with large relational databases and
a good grasp of SQL/SP is necessary. The candidate will also be proficient
in scripting to organize/analyze large data sets We are looking to expand
our team with a smart and highly motivated team player. The Market Risk
team is responsible to build highly scalable and computationally intensive
systems dealing with large volumes of data. The ideal candidate will be
capable of collaborating with people around the world. The candidate would
be a self-starter and motivated to explore ideas to come up with innovative
solutions in a fast paced environment.*

*Regards,*
*Adam Smith-*

*IT Technical RecruiterDirect : 201-855-0253**adam.sm...@itbtalent.com
<adam.sm...@itbtalent.com>*
*Fax : Fax 312.582.2699 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540  *
*ITBrainiac.Inc*