SAP HR

2 months in Columbus OH

Need someone in the 50 AI range, mid level.

"We are actually looking for someone to "roll up their sleeves" and perform
some day-to-day activities. This is not a manager roll, therefore, will not
manage people or projects. Examples of the types of activities we need
someone to perform are as follows:

identification of open positions and verification that correct relationships
exists, and if not, create them.

Creating positions, org units, jobs, work centers, org structures, etc.

Perform position maintenance such as cost center changes, work location
changes, org structure changes, etc. Performing reorganizations.

Testing new system functionality, enhancements, troubleshooting, etc.

Perform customer service"

Thanks & Regards

David. P. Desai

Com-data Consulting Inc.
2775, Algonquin Rd. Suite 240. Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008
da...@comdataus.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidsigma
*Success…and why nothing succeeds like it.*

PS: Incase my mails bounces you can alternatively send it to
david.p.si...@gmail.com