*Role: Jenkins Administrator *
*Location: Salt lake city UT*
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
• 3+ years experience with build and release automation in a
• Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson, Nexus, Ant, or
similar continuous integration tools.
• Familiarity with continuous deployment tools such as
Saltstack, Ansible, Chef, or Puppet a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to install, configure, upgrade, and
support build servers.
• Understanding of version control systems like Git, SVN,
• Familiarity with test automation frameworks.
• Working knowledge of Git repositories and commands.
• Experience with shell scripting.
• Some software development background a plus.
• Provide work effort and subject matter expertise in state of
the art continuous integration tools.
• Configure and maintain release automation jobs.
• Help troubleshoot issues with builds and deployments.
• Install, configure, upgrade, and administrate build servers
and clients across multiple environments and data centers.
• Employ best practices to ensure high availability of deployed
build servers and clients.
• Respond to and resolve build server access and performance
• Coordinate with primary stakeholders and participate in
strategic release planning.
• Implementation of standards and controls to improve release
processes and procedures.
• Provide technical assistance with builds and ensure teams are
• Work across IT and engineering teams to identify and
recommend continuous improvements.
• Develop and maintain documentation and troubleshooting
playbooks detailing usage, standards, and procedures.
• Build faster, build better, build smarter and let coders
focus on coding!
*Sumit Singh* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2192
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.