I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *Build Engineer/Release
Engineer* in *American Fork, UT*. Please Let Me Know If you have available
candidate, please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact
Please send the resumes at alb...@cncconsulting.com
*Job Title : Build Engineer/Release Engineer*
*Location : American Fork, UT (Between Salt Lake City and Provo)*
*Duration : 12 Months*
*GC, Citz, EAD*
Our client has an immediate need for several Jenkins Administration - Build
/Release Engineers in the Provo - Salt Lake City Area. This is a long term
(12 months +) consulting assignment. In order to be considered for this
position you must be able to work in the US for any employer without
• Configure and maintain release automation jobs.
• Help troubleshoot issues with builds and deployments
• Install, configure, upgrade, and administrate build servers and clients
across multiple environments and data centers
• Respond to and resolve build server access and performance issues
• Coordinate with primary stakeholders and participate in strategic release
• Provide technical assistance with builds and ensure teams are trained
• Work across IT and engineering teams to identify and recommend continuous
• Develop and maintain documentation and troubleshooting playbooks
detailing usage, standards, and procedures
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical degree
• 3+ years’ experience with build and release automation in a Linux
• Minimum 3+ Years of experience on Jenkins
CNC Consulting, Inc
The enterprise resource for staff augmentation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.