Hello Partners,

We are looking for *NoSQL/Cassandra DBA* for one of our client at *Houston,
TX*. Please let me know your interest.

*NoSQL/Cassandra DBA*

*Location: Houston, TX*

* Contract: 3 to 6 months *
Job Details:
Must Haves – Skills: Experience:

·         Must have 5+ years of DBA experience

·         Must have *Cassandra/NoSQL DBA* experience

·         Cassandra Administration, hands on experience with 2-3 live
projects

·         Strong client facing and communication skills

·         Knowledge of replication, backup, and disaster recovery design

·         Knowledge of system sizing, capacity planning and performance
tuning.

·         Excellent communication skills (written and oral)

·         Knowledge of IT governance and work management processes

*Responsibilities:-*

·         Design, develop and manage data on Cassandra cluster

·         Provide end-to-end performance tuning of Cassandra clusters

·         Install software patches and upgrades

·         Monitor overall health of the environment

·         Respond to alerts related to Cassandra cluster nodes

·         Provide capacity planning

·         Adherence to ITIL processes.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com