*Please reply to hab...@pyramidci.com <hab...@pyramidci.com>*
*Position: Full Stack Developer*
*Location: Middle-town, NJ*
*Summary: *You’ll be a member of a cross-functional team tasked with
designing and developing high-performance, scalable web applications,
including design, development, unit testing, deployment & enhancement of
new and existing applications.
- Development and maintenance of web based applications using *Java,
PHP, Python* and *Oracle* PL/SQL.
*Bootstrap* and *CSS*.
- Participate actively in the complete software development lifecycle,
including performance analysis, design, development, and testing.
- Ensure solid, minimal-defect code by performing unit testing with
JUnit test cases and through rigorous integration testing of the entire
- Create and consume REST Web Services
- Write well-designed, high quality code and contribute to all phases of
the Agile software development lifecycle
- Ensure the use of proper design patterns and adhere to requirements
documentation and design specifications
- Provide reliable production support by rapidly diagnosing issues,
creating fixes and deploying patches
- Enhance quality through the use of continuous integration process and
- Work as part of a scrum team in an agile environment
- Must have Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related
- Must have 5+ years of Java programming experience and object oriented
analysis & design
- Must have experience with the following technologies:
- Java Frameworks;
- Python/Shell Scripting
- Developing web services (JSON/REST) and integrating with existing
- Application servers (Jetty / Tomcat)
- PL/SQL & Oracle (Queries, stored procedures, functions, basic DDL)
- Apache/Nginx web server
- Should have experience with the following technologies:
- Build tools (Maven/Ant);
- Source control (Git, SVN)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, Nolio, Puppet)
- Should have experience with Agile and/or Lean software development
- Experience in mathematical modelling a plus
- Experience Database analysis (Oracle, MySQL OR MongoDB)
- Knowledge of testing tools a plus (TestLink, Selenium)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.