*Java Developer w/Groovy & Grails -**Direct Client*
*Immediate Interview and Start ASAP!!!*

*Please send resume to **s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>*

Job Title: Java Developer w/*Groovy & Grails*

Location: Roseville, MN

Duration:  10 Months

Direct Client Position

Client: State of MN

*Note: Need 3 references*

EDRSWeb is a multi-phased project to develop a new Java web application
using the Groovy/Grails development framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
This system will replace the existing mainframe EDRS system and will
interact closely with a Unisys ClearPath mainframe system to transfer data
back and forth as needed.

Required minimum qualifications:

? 3 Years of experience developing *Java web applications* using the *Groovy
and Grails Framework* (Groovy-only experience is NOT sufficient);

? 5 Years of experience in Java web application user interface design and
implementation including HTML, CSS, and Javascript;

? 3 Years of experience integrating Java web applications with *SQL
databases using Hibernate*;

? 3 Years of *SQL relational database design and coding experience*;

? 5 Years of experience developing software both independently and in a
team environment.

Desired Skills

? Experience developing Java web applications using *Grails 3.x.* We are
working this fall to update our Grails development framework and plugins to
Grails 3.x and EDRSWeb is one of our first Grails 3 web applications.

? Experience developing Java web application user interfaces using recent
user interface tools including *jQuery and Bootstrap 3.*

*Please send resume to s...@cncconsulting.com <s...@cncconsulting.com>    *

*Thanks, Sam  CNC Consulting, Inc. 201-546-3096 s...@cncconsulting.com
<s...@cncconsulting.com>*