****************HIGHLY CRITICAL ROLE*************************

*Company:* The Navy League

*Position Title:* Technical PM

*Duration:* 3 month commitment at a minimum (project may take longer)

*Location:* Arlington, VA

*Start Date:* ASAP – *Hiring manager is available all week for interviews
and will make herself available throughout the Holidays*

*Top 3 Must haves: *

1.       Hands on technical PM/web experience – A willingness to jump in,
be hands on, dig into data and “get hands dirty”

2.       Understanding of wordpress/experience and familiarity working with
– not necessarily development

3.       Experience with Blackbaud  or CRM Implementation. Nonprofit
experience is preferred but not a must.

*Bachelor’s degree is not a requirement*

*No Visa Restrictions*

**JOB DESCRIPTION (From Client)**

“We are in the middle of an IT conversion to the Blackbaud system. We have
Raisers Edge, Financial Edge, Luminate and BB Net Community. As a 501c3,
our leadership are all volunteers.  The decision was made about a year ago
to put a volunteer in as our organizations project manager.

We also have two contractors who have been doing the development work.

The project has fallen behind; in my assessment largely due to our PM
missing deadlines for a number of reasons.

The PM also was offsite and largely available only at night.

I'd like to explore getting an onsite PM to get us done and fielded.

***We are looking for technical PM with web development experience. Some
data clean-up. Wordpress related projects integrating data – using a plug
in for Wordpress called gravity forms.

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*