Click here to *unsubscribe* if you no longer wish to receive our emails
<http://ubertal.conrep.com/conrep/actions/mail/unsubscribe.php?param=QVBSSUQ9MTQwMDUwOTEyJkFQTUlEPTQzMCZDTVBDRD01Mzc4JkZST009dmFpc2hhbGlfdHlhZ2lAdWJlcnRhbC5jb20mVE89Y3JzaG5icm42NkBnbWFpbC5jb20mSk9CSUQ9MTA2MDA2NTE3JlNVQko9SW1tZWRpYXRlIEludGVydmlldzo6RGV2T3BzIEVuZ2luZWVyIGluIFN1bm55dmFsZSwgQ0EmdXNyaWQ9MTQyODI1Njg1JkpCQ0lEPTU2NjkwODczJklOVENUPTE0MjgyNTU4MQ==>

Hi,
you can give me a call back at my contact number *650-835-8002*

*Job ID:: **3017*

*Role::* *DevOps Engineer*

*Location::* *Sunnyvale, CA*

 *Job Description::*

*DevOps Engineer*

As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with world class engineering and
DevOps teams to scale up our application support, application launch and
services availability to 99.99%. He/She is responsible for managing
applications using automated Build, Release, Deployment and monitoring
alerting.

Will be working with across functional and geographies and to leverage
expertise. Candidate should be self-driven engineer and can demonstrate
expertise in DevOps Tools.

Minimum Qualifications

•             Bachelor's Degree and 5 yrs. of experience or Master’s
Degree with 3 yrs. Of experience in Computer Science.

•             Should be able to support, manage and maintain Production
and Non-Production environments

•             Experience and expert in at least two of these programming
languages Python, Ruby, and Java.

•             Experience in Build tools like Maven or Gradle or Buck.

•             Experience in any of the deployment tools like Puppet,
Ansible, Chef or Salt.

•             Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins or
CruiseControl.

•             Experience in working with cross-functional teams such as
Platforms, Tools, other operational teams.

•             Excellent written and verbal communication skills with
ability to communicate technical issues to both non-technical and technical
audiences.

•             A self-motivated individual with a strong customer focus
and quality obsession.

•             Knowledge of Linux/Unix and System internals.

 Thanks & Regards,

*Vaishali Tyagi*

*[image: logo]*

EXCEPTIONAL TALENT FOR OUTSTANDING COMPANIES

1730 S. Amphlett Blvd., Suite 250 San Mateo, CA - 94402

*Desk#: (650) 835 8002 || Email: vaishali_ty...@ubertal.com
<deepa...@ubertal.com>*

This email is generated using CONREP
<http://www.conrep.com?emlsrc=210000017545-142825685&JOBID=106006517&emailed=crshnbr...@gmail.com&T=MM>