*Reply me on: ab...@systelinc.com <ab...@systelinc.com>*

*Title: MySQL Admin*

*Location: Lexington, KY*

*Contract: 6+ Months*

*Job Details:*

We need a profile with strong database background: In Lexmark we have
following areas of database.

1.            Oracle DATABASE – version 10, 11, 12

2.            Amazon Redshift (Mandatory)

3.            Aurora

4.            MYSQL

Person must have strong technical and analytical power for troubleshooting
and also propose effective architecture for all new coming projects. This
is for lead role and have direct contact with business stakeholders and COE
team, hence should have very good communication skill.

Thanks

Khan

678-250-9839