Greetings!!

I represent Pyramid Consulting Inc., a leading IT staffing organization. I
am part of a team responsible for servicing a major client of ours that is
a world leader in IT services. I came across your resume on a job board and
feel you would be a good fit for a role I have with one of my direct
clients. Please see the Job description below and let me know if you would
be interested.

*Full Stack Java Developer with IVR*

*Sunnyvale/ San Jose, CA*

*6+ Months*

Application Engineer in a team responsible for lead generation efforts as
part of the Ads Optimization group. Developed and maintained an internal
CRM that applies heuristic filters and machine intelligence to Google’s
index of 1 billion website in order to find prospects promising in terms of
ad spend potential, conversion propensity, seasonal activity & other
factors.

**IVR/AVAYA experience*

**Good knowledge of Core Java*
* Good knowledge of Java J2EE architecture
* Good understanding of OOP & Design patterns
* Intermediate knowledge on JavaScript / HTML / CSS
* Good to have SQL knowledge & *Application DAO layer*

*Best Regards,*

Arpit Arora

*Pyramid Consulting, Inc.*

*Desk Phone*: 415-943-9386 *Email* : arpit.ar...@pyramidci.com  |  *Linked*