I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *.Net Developer* in
*Raleigh,
NC*. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at pe...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12 Months

*8+ years of experience. Local candidates and state gov experience
preferred*

The NCDOT Web Services group is seeking an Expert Level
Developer/Programmer to be the primary Front-End developer on the myDMV
Portal Project (ITP.00243) that is still underway. This project is part of
the DMV Modernization Effort and the success of this project is critical to
NCDOT and Division of Motor Vehicles. While being the primary Front-End
developer of this project, this position is needed throughout
implementation and 12 months of support to the project.  We are asking for
this resource to keep this project on task and not disrupt the project
schedule beyond the go-live date. The project schedule will provide time
during implementation and operation to undertaking client changes and to
fix any issues that may arise. We are requesting this resource for this
purpose, as well as supplement existing NCDOT IT Web Services resources and
to adequately accomplish the increased workload required to successfully
implement the myDMV Portal Project [ITP.00243] and DOT initiatives and
content strategies.

ASP.NET(C#), .NET 4.0 Required7Years
Proficiency using Team Foundation Server and GIT Required7Years
Responsive Web design Required7Years
Self-motivated and self-driven is a must • ability to work on a team with
limited supervision Required7Years
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal experience working
directly with clients is a plus Required7Years
MVC 4 Required7Years
Entity Framework 6 Required7Years
WCF and Web API Required7Years
MS SQL Server, including database design, T-SQL, and stored procedure
Required7Years
Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting Windows Server/IIS platform
Required7Years
Experience with community based .NET frameworks like nLog Required7Years

Thanks

Peter Smith
Email ID: pe...@cncconsulting.com