*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: SAP BI/BW Consultant

Location : Michigan

Duration: 6+ Months Contract

*Job Description:*

*Roles and Responsibilities*

You will be responsible for understanding the customer requirements,
converting functional specification into technical design, Solution
Blueprinting, Development of ETL objects which include BW relevant ABAP
coding. Create & Review test scripts. You will also be responsible for
production support of existing BW systems. Manage & train the team of 4-5
people

*Skills and Experience*

6-10 years in BW and ABAP in Implementation, Support & Maintenance and/or
Upgrade projects.

Experienced in capturing the dashboard and KPI requirements (mandatory)

Experienced in prototyping dashboards and developeing dashboards using
Xcelsius (mandatory)

Should have good knowledge of R/3-ECC Extraction in few areas among
Logistics, FI-CO, HR, CRM, SRM.

Should know how to write User exits, should have ABAP knowledge, ABAP
Debugging experience, BEx and Web Reporting, and Batch Schedule maintenance
and BI Admin Cockpit. Should have the experience in enhancing the
datasources.

Should know how to tune Extraction loads and performance tune queries.

Should have experience in writing test schedule and test scenarios for
Integration testing and User Acceptance testing.

Should have experience in working and analyzing the performance using
statistics.

Experienced in SAP Business Objects Data Services / Data Integrator is a
plus point

Should know how to use reporting agent.

*Soft skills:* Good client facing skills, Good Communication skills,
mentoring experience

Desirable Skills: Working in Onsite-Offshore Model, Experience in BI 7.0.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.