*Location: St Louis MO (Fenton, MO)*

*Duration: 18-24 months*

*Interview: Phone, In person for local, Skype for non-local.  In person and
local is preferred.*

*Our client is currently using Cognos and moving to QlikView.  They
estimate the conversion to take 18-24 months.*

*Client: UniGroup*

*EAD GC, GC, USC only*

*OB DESCRIPTION*:

   - Client currently uses Cognos for BI development, but they are moving
   to QlikView.
   - Perform detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and
   model that data in QlikView.
   - Design, develop, and test QlikView scripts to import data from source
   systems and test QlikView dashboards to meet customer requirements.
   - Interpret written business requirements and technical specification
   documents.
   - Create and maintain technical design documentation.
   - Extracting, transforming and loading data into QlikView applications.
   - Developing, testing, debugging QlikView applications.
   - Perform quality coding to business and technical specifications.
   - Exposure to Cognos reporting is a plus but not mandatory.
   - Experience working with Visualization tools like Tableau, Spotfire,
   Domo or Microstrategy are all pluses.

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*