be interested in. If you are interested and available or know someone else
who is,please contact me. kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com
<kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com> Title: Linux AdminLocation: Columbus,
OH -- Only LocalsDuration: 6 month Contract -- Only Locals Must
Have:Bachelors degree or 5+ years work experienceMinimum 4+ years of
experience with Linux Administration  RHEL preferredMinimum 3+ years of
experience supporting EMC Storage Solutions on Linux ServersApplicant must
have a solid understanding of automating system administration task and
scripting languagesApplicant must have a solid understanding of TCPIP, Host
and network security concepts.Applicant must have strong knowledge of
backup and recovery procedures, and disaster recovery proceduresApplicant
must pass a security background check as prescribed by NERCApplicant must
be able to lift 50lbsAbility to work independently and establish work
priorities with minimal supervisionAbility to maintain confidentiality of
sensitive information for security compliance Pluses:Experience with
TSM/Avamar on Linux Systems.Experience with VMware 5.5 and 6.xKnowledge and
experience of Performance Management ToolsKnowledge and Experience with
Solaris and AIX a plus.Knowledge and Experience with Redhat Satellite
Server a plus.RHEL v5.x to 7.X, Satellite, VMWare 5.5+, Storix, Weblogic,
Oracle DB and RAC, EMC Isilon OneFS, Kerberos, Hadoop - IBM BigInsights  v3
and V4 or HortonWorks HDP 2.3.4 and 2.4, Hadoop Clusters, Ambari, HDFS,
Hive, MapReduce2, YARN, Tez, Pig, HBase, Sqoop, Oozie, ZooKeeper, Falcon,
Atlas, Knox, Ranger, Spark, R,  JAVA,IBM SPSS Analytic Server, HP Blade
hardware,  PERL, Python, OpenLDAP, HP Blade Center, HP
Oneview_________________________________RegardsKevin Johnson| Technical
RecruiterPanzer Solutions LLCDirect: (203) -652-1444  Ext
115kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com <kevin.john...@panzersolutions.com>*