Hello Partners,

We are looking for *DevOps Engineer* for one of our client at *San Ramon,
CA*. Please let me know your interest.

*DevOps Engineer*

*Location: San Ramon, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Need only local candidate.*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Automate and improve our tools and process for Build & Release of
Client’s Applications

·         Automate Build & Release cycles for build, test, release and
deploy Client’s applications

·         Review and assess the risk of changes throughout the release
process and ensure quality, while automating Build & Release functions in
pre-production, and production environments

·         Collaborate, Share, help co-workers and mentor junior members of
the team

*Minimum Requirements:*

·         Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science or Engineering

·         5+ years’ experience across entire SDLC, DevOps automation and
tools, with configuration & release management, and deployments.

·         2 + years of software development experience in any programming
languages, like JAVA, PHP, Python or UNIX shell

·         3+ years’ experience developing scalable build, continuous
integration, testing and deployment across multiple environments.

·         Strong hands-on experience in working with Jenkins, Repository
Manager, Deployments and other related CI/CD tools

·         1+ experience working hands-on with AWS and/or other cloud
hosting providers

·         Hands-on knowledge of at least two of build setup, like ANT,
MAVEN, Grunt, MS Build, Nuget

·         Experience with data center automation tools such as Ansible,
Puppet, and Chef

·         Hands-on knowledge of source control management systems
(Preferably GIT) with code branching/merging strategies

·         Hands-on experience with Agile, JIRA or various methodologies

·         Familiarity with J2EE application architecture, web services etc.

·         Strong oral and written communications skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com