Please share resumes to anurag.triv...@vlinkinfo.com
Role: Cloudera (Hadoop) Engineer
Location: Lafayette, LA
Duration: 12 Months
• Analyzes, designs, creates and implements Big Data infrastructures,
including access methods, device allocations, validation checks,
organization and security.
• Designs data models, logical and physical infrastructure designs, etc.
• Assists in system planning, scheduling, and implementation
• Initiates corrective actions to stay on schedule
• Installs, upgrades, and tests complex big data deployments.
• Develops and implements recovery plans and procedures.
• Disciplines: Hadoop design and analysis.
• Solid administrative knowledge of Apache Hadoop a must (Cloudera
distribution a plus)
• BI Tool integrations with Hadoop
• DBA experience HBASE
• experience with database replication and scaling
• Design, install, and maintain highly available systems (including
monitoring, security, backup, and performance tuning)
• Linux (RHEL) proficiency a must
• Scripting experience
• automation experience (chef/puppet)
• Must possess good analytics and problem solving skills
• must be willing to work flexible hours
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline, at least
eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT
with a minimum of six years of experience in application program
development, or the equivalent in education and work experience
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/oraapps.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.