Business Analyst/ .Net

Client- Ultimate Software

Location- Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Duration- 1 year+

visa- H1,EAD,GC,USC

Need LinkedIn Profile of candidate as well…

We are in need of a senior, *Technical, Business Analyst* with
experience *supporting
.Net development projects* with *MS SQL*. This is a long term contract and
could go for years. *Excellent communication skills are a must.* Phone and
Skype to hire. Candidates with *Human Resource/Payroll (ADP) experience and
candidates in the state of Florida* are a big plus. The client has
indicated there could be rate flexibility for the right candidate so please
send even if over the target. ***Please only send me Business Analyst
candidates with experience supporting .Net projects.*

Ultimate Software is seeking an experienced Technical Business Analyst to
join a fast-paced development team focused on improving key operational and
strategic business processes that support and align with our company
objectives and industry best practices. This position demands strong
organizational skills and problem-solving expertise, while working with
current and emerging technologies, and managing team dynamics. Excellent
project management skills, team orientation, flexibility, innovative
thinking, and self-motivation are required for success. As a Business
Analyst, you will be working with some of the most highly skilled Software
Architects, developers and Product Managers in the business, creating
incredibly high quality software for our customers.

A Business Analyst is part of the Product Strategy team that facilitates
collaboration across the Development team and the Product Management team,
acting as their liaison. This role is responsible for creating detailed
product requirements that decouple the breadth of the solution from the
depth of the solution, in order to continuously deliver smaller increments
of production-ready code.

*Ultimate Software is based in Weston, Florida, which is just outside of
Fort Lauderdale. This position is onsite for Atlanta or Toronto locations. *

*Ultimate is ranked #1 in FORTUNE's Best Places to Work in Technology for
2016 and #15 for 100 “Best Places to Work For in 2016.”* This is the 5th
year in a row we have been ranked on FORTUNE’s list. We were #21 in 2015,
#20 in 2014, and #9 in 2013. Ultimate is also ranked #4 on the inaugural
list of “Ten Great Workplaces for Millennials” and #7 on Forbes magazine’s
2015 list of the “Most Innovative Growth Companies.”

Our CEO Scott Scherr made the top 5 highest rated CEOs to work for on Glass
Door in 2015!

*Essential Duties and Responsibilities: *(other duties may be assigned)

   - Research & refine functional requirements, communicating directly with
   customers in collaboration with Product Managers
   - Create and collaborate on detailed functional designs, using Agile
   methodologies and tools
   - Story writing including conditions of satisfaction
   - Validation with Product Managers of the stories defined
   - Lead the creation of designs with Product Manager input
   - Ensure internal and external business needs are identified,
   prioritized and communicated as part of release planning and organizational
   readiness
   - Negotiate priorities across stakeholders
   - Work closely with engineers and testers to ensure the product is being
   built to specifications
   - Control and maintain team backlog through proper story prioritization
   - Interpret user requirements, assist with design decisions, produce
   process flows, and document functional specifications
   - Use best practice risk management, assessing risks in an informed and
   considered manner and to plan for the mitigation of these risks.
   - Ensure quality, accuracy and completeness of customer release
   communications including training materials, online help, release notes,
   newswires, one-off postings, and any other defined customer communication
   materials
   - Communicate information effectively to customers at various
   organizational levels
   - Manage project issues to meet productivity, quality and customer
   satisfaction expectations

*Required Qualifications/Skills: *

   - 5 or more years as a senior Business Analyst with increased
   responsibility
   - BA Experience with infrastructure, databases and web portals.
   - Knowledge of MS SQL, T-SQL
   - Understanding of distributed systems
   - Ability to read C# Code or related object oriented language code
   - Ability to create visual diagrams, mockups and visual aids to
   communicate to developers and consumers
   - Understanding of SOAP/Restful Web Service technology
   - Understanding of ETL
   - Understand Object Oriented Principals
   - Understand High availability, Scaling and Performance Concerns.
   - Able to look at the big picture, speculate and conceptualize outcomes
   and identify trends
   - Strong analytical skills to understand business requirements and
   decompose into more granular level requirements
   - Ability to work independently and balance multiple priorities
   - Proven ability to lead diverse groups of resources to solution
   agreement by leveraging influencing skills to drive consensus
   - Effective communication skills; listening, written and verbal; ability
   to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical
   stakeholders
   - Think imaginatively and intuitively while quickly grasping and
   synthesizing new ideas
   - Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to solve business
   problems
   - Power user of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
   - 3 or more years working in Agile development methodologies
   - Detail oriented
   - Ability to prioritize work and self-manage
   - Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
   - Strong project management skills
   - Able to set and manage expectations

*Education/Certification/License:*

   - Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or equivalent combination
   of education and experience.
   - Project Management certifications

Regards,

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E: pgu...@sourceinfotech.com

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <http://www.inceptdatasolutions.com/> guptaparul...@gmail.com

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
*rem...@sourceinfotech.com* <rem...@sourceinfotech.com> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*