Hello,

We have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the
job description below, and if you are interested, please forward your
resume to lavan...@systelinc.com . *Kindly do not share OPT resumes and
please share the work authorization document with the resume. *

Job Details :

*Title                      : Java Developer*
*Location              : Lyndhurst NJ*
*Duration             : Contract *

*Skills Required:*

   -  8+ Years of experience required
   -   Responsible for analysis, design, coding and testing of new
   applications or enhancements to existing applications using Java-based
   technologies, including Java, J2EE,          JSP, XML, JDBC, and Servlets.
   -   Must be able to apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of
   delivering solid, robust applications.
   -    Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
   -     Strong communication skills are required as position will interact
   with business owners.
   -     6+ years of prior Java development experience required

Regards,

Lavanya

SYSTEL INC

Phone : 678-250-9846