Hi Friends

We are having a very urgent Requirement with one of our client for* SAP BW
Lead / Project Manager* at* Yarmouth, ME*

*Please reply me back with your consultant updated resume along with the
contact details. *

**

*Job Title:  SAP BW Lead / Project Manager*

**

*Duration:   6+ Month*

**

*Location:  Yarmouth, ME*

**

*Required Skills: **  *

**

10 + years experience in SAP and at least 7+ in SAP BW (100% hands on role)

Design, Architecture and leaderships in two end to end BW 7.0
implementations

Hands on experience in extracting data from Oracle databases using DB
Connect and UD Connect, Handling Delta extraction from oracle sources

Strong ABAP coding experience in BW Transfer rules and Updates rules

Functional Knowledge in SAP Logistics like Inventory, Purchasing and Sales &
Distribution

Solid Communication skills and client managing skills

Leading a small BW team

--
Regards

Mohan Rao