Hi All,

We have a *VERY URGENT* Requirement in MD. Please let me know if you have
any matching resumes for the below mentioned position ASAP.

*Minimum qualifications:*

* *

Sr. SAP ABAP EDI Developer

Skills: ABAP including BAPI, RFC, BADI, BDC,IDocs, EDI/ALE, EDI integration
including EDI translator, x12, inbound and outbound

Developer.
Location: MD
Duration: 3 months+

*SKILLS REQUIRED:*

Require to demonstrate hands-on ability and provide track record of past
successful accomplishments
* ABAP including BAPI, RFC, BADI, BDC
* IDocs, EDI/ALE, EDI integration including EDI translator, x12, inbound and
outbound
* Change pointers, output conditions
* SAP MM. SD a plus.
* Thorough knowledge of purchase orders and schedule agreements. Trading
contract experience or exposure a plus.
* Architecture, integrated solution design.
* Technically astute. High level of autonomy in designing and documenting
solutions. Evident ability to deliver functioning quality solutions.
Committed, deliver on time and on expectations.
* Coordination, written and oral communication all critical to success.

*EXPERIENCE *

* Require being able to provide evidence of claimed past experience
* 5 years IT technical experience
* Demonstrated 3 years hands-on technical SAP experience.
* Demand and supply planning, process, system and SAP integration.

*PROJECT*

* 3-4 months full time and on-site engagement.
* Critical supply chain project.
* Integration of 2 business critical applications. High business exposure.

--
Regards

Mohan Rao
Resource Manager