*Hi,*

*I am **Ravi Kiran **from **Yochana IT.** We are looking for **Business
Analyst with QMS - West Point, PA/Whitehouse, NJ.*

*I mentioned  the detail job description below. Please let me know your
interest in this position*.

*Role: Business Analyst with QMS*

*Location: West Point, PA/Whitehouse, NJ*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

Education Minimum Requirement:

·         BA/BS in business management, software engineering, computer
science or related field preferred.

Required Experience and Skills –

·         A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant work experience, with
demonstrated expertise in IT solutions for quality/regulatory/compliance
including sound knowledge of Laboratory and Quality Management

·         3-5 years of experience with LIMS/Empower/Trackwise/QMS (Quality
Management Systems) is required

·         Sound understanding of QMS and analytics needs at various levels
in the organization and experience satisfying these information needs
utilizing enterprise solutions.

·         Experience with business process definition, key performance
indicator identification for business processes, and business capabilities
definition

·         An ability to engage with vendors, if necessary, to evaluate
third party solutions

·         An ability to gain knowledge, as it relates to client business
processes and the current business environment in which they operate in,
and initiate improvements

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including
collaboration, facilitation and negotiation

·         Demonstrated ability to analyze and define business problems,
develop business cases, and identify appropriate process and technology
solutions

·         Demonstrated ability to 1) effectively work in an ambiguous
environment , 2) effectively work in a cross-team environment and 3)
succeed in a complex and dynamic work environment

Desired Experience and Skills -

·         Experience in Merck Quality Management Systems (Audit,
Deviations, Quality Council, Quality Manual)

·         Merck Sigma Certified Green/Black Belt;  Experienced at business
process and value stream mapping

·         Use Case Modeling experience

Regards,

*Ravi Kiran*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc.*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7525 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax) *

raviki...@yochanait.com  || www.yochanait.com

Gchat: dravi.tech...@gmail.com

Skype: ravikiran.recruiter

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove