Greetings,

One of our  client is urgently looking *SFDC/ Veeva Developer* *, *below is
the Job description, please feel free to call me back at 410-525-5065.

*Role: SFDC/Veeva Developer*

*Location: Cambridge, MA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

This position will collaborate closely with Solution Architects,
developers, the business IT team, and the business users to design, build,
and deploy various Veeva and Salesforce product solutions (online, offline,
mobile; sales, marketing, medical information, HR) and integrations with
other solutions that interface with them. This role will work through the
design, build, test and implementation phases of the SDLC.

This role will also apply Salesforce expertise to build the best solutions
for our business opportunities utilizing our existing investments. The role
will be expected to work hands on with our current SFDC/Veeva toolsets.
This will also involve working with other teams and tools that are also
focused on improved customer insights and measurement, like our web,
social, search, campaign management and mobile initiatives.

*Responsibilities:*

•        Work with Solution Architects to complete detailed technical design

•        Configure/Code/Unit test SFDC applications (including Veeva
leveraging  coding and documentation standards and best practices

•        Support test phases, including defect investigation and resolution

•        Build deployments scripts/plans required to move
configuration/code through the environment promotion process

•        At least 4 years of SFDC and Veeva development experience

•        Experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom
development (Apex and VisualForce)

•        Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal

•        Well organized, results oriented and eager to tackle difficult
problems

•        Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with team
members.

*Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or closely related field with
at least 6 years of applicable experience or Master’s degree with at least
4 years of applicable experience.*

*Mitul Shukla* | *Email*: mitul.shu...@occamsparadigm.com |Team Lead -
Human Capital Advisory |* Direct* +​1 410.525.5065 | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OccamsParadigm> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Occams-Paradigm-4603599> | Website
<http://www.occamsparadigm.com/>

This email communication may contain privileged and confidential
information and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are
not an intended recipient you are requested not to reproduce, copy
disseminate or in any manner distribute this email communication as it is
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the communication
sent in error. Email communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure &
error free and Occam's Paradigm  <http://www.occamsparadigm.com/>is not
liable for any errors in the email communication or for the proper, timely
and complete transmission thereof.