Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: PHP DEVELOPER*

*Job Location: Concord, NC*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then Face To Face*

*COMPANY SUMMARY:  *ACN is one of the world’s largest direct sellers of
telecommunications, energy and other essential services, headquartered in
Concord, North Carolina.  We have global operations in 24 countries and
have been rapidly growing since being founded in 1993.  We are a
privately-held, growth-oriented company that embraces entrepreneurial
thinking, quick action, spirit, and teamwork!

*JOB SUMMARY: *The Application Developer is responsible for creating web
scraping script, integrate them into existing solutions and do maintenance
as needed. The developer will work directly with business unit members and
IT personnel to perform detailed system design, code and test new
application components.

*CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:  *

•        Work with business analysts and business representatives to define
& clarify requirements, perform detailed analysis, develop detailed
designs, and implement robust, maintainable solutions that meet the
business requirements

•        Perform all development with adequate requirements and technical
analysis as appropriate.

•        Provide solution models and perform code and design reviews to
align with architecture direction.

•        Provide accurate level-of-effort estimates on new initiatives or
change requests.

•        Document system designs, development processes, and functions to
improve knowledge management and information sharing.

•        Assist with other system delivery-related tasks as necessary.

*KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:   *

•        Hands-on experience developing PHP based systems with a framework
such as Codeigniter.

•        Experience with HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and JQuery

•        Experience with screen scraping and data extraction using PHP and
cURL.

•       Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOAP and REST), API
Management, distributed systems and enterprise systems integration.

•        Experience using databases like Oracle Database EE, SQL Server,
and MySQL.

•        Experience writing SQL queries.

•        Experience with SDLC and Agile SCRUM development methodology.

•        Experience in use of source code management systems like SVN and
GIT.

*OTHER REQUIREMENTS:  *

·         College degree in a relevant subject required, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience

·         5+ years of PHP experience (CodeIgniter Framework is an asset)

·         5+ years’ experience with a variety of Web development tools and
technologies

·         Must be flexible, solutions-oriented, and possess a great
attitude

·         Significant attention to functional responsibilities and detail

·         Adapts to different, fast changing environments and people, and
priorities

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500