*Greetings,*

We have a very Urgent *Sr. UI/Web Developer* requirement in *Houston, TX.*

Please Let me Know If you are comfortable with the below requirement.

Please reply with your word resume, location, rate and contact number.

*Requirement*

*Title: *Sr. UI/ Web Developer

*Location: *Houston, TX

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Work Authorization:* GC/USC only

*Client – Wipro*

*Rate: 50/hr on C2C*

*Note:* AngularJS with AWS/Azure Experience must.

*Job Description:*

·         AngularJS, NodeJS, REST API, Keycloak, WildFly etc. Work
experience in Nodejs, AWS/Azure (experience with any cloud provider),
C#/Java, bootstrap, SAAS and SQL is a must.

​

*​*

*Regards,*

*Kiran,*