Hi
Hope you are doing well at your end.

Our Direct client is looking candidate for the position *Data Modeler*
in *Chicago
IL*

*Kindly send me your updated resume along with pay rate expectation in
terms of hour*

*Find the Job Details below: *
*Job Title* Data Modeler*

* Work Location & Address* Chicago IL 60601Contract duration (in
months)* 6*Must
Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) *
1. CA Erwin data modeling tool
2. Development of entityrelationship diagrams
3. Data architecture and modeling practices
Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. Experience enforcing data modeling standards and procedures.
2. gathering and documenting data model requirements and the associated
meta data
Detailed Job Description:
CA Erwin data modeling tool, AGILE, data architecture and modeling
practices are a must. Provide firstcut physical data models and direct
support to DBAs and application development teams during the transformation
from logical data models to physical data models and database designs.
Desired years of experience*:
Above 5 years
Education/ Certifications (Required):
BTECH and any relevant certifications
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. responsible for collecting, understanding, modeling, documenting, and
communicating the data requirements
2. data modeling, including data rationalization, data element standards
3. collaboration with information stewards, data analysts, and stewardship
facilitators

Looking Forward to your response.

Best Regards
Amit Kumar