NO H1B

UPDATE 2/10/17:  I was on a call with the HM this morning.  He said he has
multiple openings right now, but this req. in particular is his #1
priority.  They will consider candidates that are willing to relo for this
role, however*, they have to be able to interview with the HM in-person*
and there will be a strong preference toward candidates that are already in
the Boston metro.  Although this is a very high level role, the individual
will be hands-on coding and must have done hands-on coding work within the
last 12 months.
They will be guiding jr-mid level Dev's from a technical perspective
initially, but after the conversion to full-time, they will have
individuals directly reporting into them (they don't need to come in with
prior people mgmt exp, but rather, technical leadership exp.)   Must be
extremely sound with their Java and Spring exp - this individual will be
working heavily on framework. GUI exp. is a plus.

-        The 2nd round interview needs to be IN Person.   This is a hot req
that will move.
------------------------------

*UnitedHealth Group - Boston, MASr. Applications Dev. (Java/Spring)
- UHGJP0004443211 month Contract-To-Hire*

***1 sub max.**  so just send me your best person(must be able interview
in-person, strong preference for local candidates)*

*Primary Responsibilities:*

   - Collaborate with product owners, systems analysts and software
   engineers to execute an agile roadmap
   - Work with architects and software engineers to evaluate functional and
   non-functional requirements and drive delivery of creative, high quality
   solutions
   - Design, develop, test and maintain RESTful APIs
   - Implement our strategies for continuous delivery and devops within
   your team
   - Ensure our microservice platform is correct, resilient, performant and
   secure
   - Participate in and provide input for system analysis, design
   walkthroughs and code reviews
   - Participate in defect review and triage
   - Enforce design/coding standards and constantly improve the way we
   build and deliver software

*Required Qualifications:*

   - 6+ years of designing and coding distributed systems
   - 2+ years as a tech lead
   - 2+ years of Java/Spring for building RESTful services

*Preferred Qualifications:*

   - Bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent experience
   - *Experience building microservices* in a public, hybrid or *cloud*
   *environment*
   - Experience with these or similar technologies: Netflix OSS, OpenShift,
   Mesos, Docker, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, MySQL, Kafka, Gatling
   - Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to work with delivery
   teams to think out of box
   - Extremely strong communicator able to build relationships across many
   teams around the globe
   - Ability to mentor staff at all career and skill levels
   - Excellent organizational and planning skills

 Regards,
Jenny Smith | Sr.Recruiter
jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com | #609-935-3773(Ext.101)
ITBrainiac Inc. | www.itbrainiac.com
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540