Dear Recruiter,

Greetings from *KOLLASOFT INC*.

This is *Ron D* working as Business Development Executive with *Kollasoft
Inc*.  We have a dedicated Consulting practice all over U.S.  to  suffice
your  needs  on  any  technology with  the  best  resources. Please save
this Email and get back to me in-case if you have any direct client
requirements and if you can consider sub-contractors for your openings.

You can reach me through my Email on *r...@kollasoft.com* <r...@kollasoft.com>
You can also add me in your distribution list and share me your Client’s
requirement of other technologies as well . You can also reach me on my
Office Number: *480-779-6123 EXT:105*

Below listed consultants are available on contract basis for your direct
client requirements.

*Consultant*

*Skill*

*Experience*