Hello Guys,

We have a very Urgent req. with our client. Below are the detials . pls Send me
suitable profiles ASAP.

Years of Experience & Expected Level (A/SA/APM etc.): 3-5 years
Number of Resources Required: 1
Is Client interview required: Yes
Project Location: San Francisco CA
Tentative (or final) Start Date of Project: ASAP
Duration of Assignment: 6 months
Rate -: $40/hr c2c

•       Job Description (3-5 lines) with a clear mention of any niche /
must-have skills:
o       Skill set – In depth Oracle PL/SQL with UNIX scripting.
o       In the DB Engineering team,
o       write SQL code procedures, packages, triggers.
o       Analysis of Production data/bugs and provide fixes.
o       Create tables and indexes.
o       Performance tuning for the queries.
o       Maintain Development and QA database environment.
o       Develop SQL scripts for Releases and deploy the same in various
environments
o       Provide support to Java team for all database development issues.
o       It is nice to have the candidate have exposure in Talend and ETL
jobs/Migration activity.

PLEASE SEND ME RESUME WITH FOLLOWING DETAILS IN THE SAME EMAIL

Full Name :
Visa Status :
Current Location :
Location Preferences :
Contact Number :
Email :
Availability :
Employer :
Employer Contact Details :

I am waiting for your reply.

Thanks

----
-------

Achin
IDC Technologies, Inc
1851 McCarthy Blvd, Milpitas, CA 95035
E-: ac...@idctechnologies.com
P-: +1-408-852-7192
W-:http://www.idctechnologies.com/
My profiles:
Connect me :  achin.nigam  achin_quest

Sent using the MassMail emailing utility. MassMail (c) 2007, KGP Software. All
rights reserved.