Hello,

This is Prabhu from Sancrosoft USA Inc. You can reach me at
pra...@sancrosoftusa.com  ###  916-671-5596

We have a 3 month contract in Sacramento Ca.

Rate: open

Duration: 3months.

 They are migrating from Sharepoint 2007 to 2010 and need someone to start
mid-Jan for three months (approx.)  Looking for someone with prior exp
migrating from one CMS to another.

Thanks & Regards,

*Prabhu*

*Sancro Soft USA Inc.*

*Direct:(916)-671-5596| *

*pra...@sancrosoftusa.com
4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 |Fair Oaks, CA 95628|Fax: (916) 200- 1305|
www.sancrosoftusa.com*

My Linked In profile is at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prabhumandhar
Y IM: prabhu.recruiter

Gtalk: prabhumandhar

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills .1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
receiving our e-mails, then please write a mail in subject line as Remove.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.*