Hello,

We are on the lookout  for great talent to fill  multiple position’s with
the following below designations to Support our US Staff Augmentation
process.

 Please visit our website to know about our company  - http://accolite.com

<http://accolite.com/>

You can reach me on james.sm...@accolite.com

Role : Recruiter

Salary:              Open

Experience:       0- 3 Years

Location:           Hyderabad (Gachibowli)

Need to work in the night shift 7pm to 4am on-site.

*Job description:*

*US IT Recruiter:*

* 0-3 years of experience recruiting IT positions in Hyderabad (Gachibowli).

*Skills:*

A. Self-motivated, passionate recruiter with hands on experience in
Recruiting for US staffing Market.

B. High level understanding and screening capability in various
technologies / tools.

C. Good understanding US Staffing statutory requirements, HR and
contracting process, pay rates etc. experience in W2 , C2C , Contract to
hire positions.

D. Ability to work on multiple requirements and source quality profiles.

E. Good track record of delivering recruited resources and Excellent client
interfacing skills, communication skills Organized, disciplined and
productive.

Thanks,

James