Hi

This  is Vaishali Tyagi From Okaya Infocom, I got your details in my data
base please do let me know if you are available for the below position then
kindly share with me these below details along with your updated resume.
​
​
*Role:* Security Architect
​​ *Experience: * ​5 to 7 years​
*Start date:* ASAP
*Duration: *18 months

*​​*
*Location: bellevue,* WA

*Job Description:*

-          *Technical experience in security component (network, apps) 5+
years*

-          *Strong communicator in converting business speak to technical
terms + vice versa 3+ years*

-          *Collaborator – someone who is an expert in security 3+ years*

-          Degree is bonus but not necessary (computer science would be
double bonus)

-          IT skills, network admin and system admin

-          SDLC security development life cycle (creating an app)
understanding of method

-          Someone with infrastructure, apps, platforms and cloud and
networking experience (
​​
CISSP, SANS, penetration testing, threat model vulnerable assessment,
building your environment to be secure)

--

Thanks & Regards

​​*Vaishali Tyagi**|**Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Email ID| vaishali.ty...@okayainc.com <vaishali.ty...@okayainc.com>*

*+1.631-267-4883 x 547 <(631)%20267-4883> Office *