Hi ,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

Our Direct client is looking candidate for the position *Technical Test
Lead | Oracle Apps Functional | Oracle MDM* in *Philadelphia PA​*

*Kindly send me your updated resume along with pay rate expectation in
terms of hour*

*Find the Job Details below:*
 Job Description: Job Title*         Technical Test Lead | Oracle Apps
Functional | Oracle MDM
Work Location & Address*          Philadelphia PA 19103
Contract duration (in months)* 6
Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. Oracle MDM 2. Utility
Domain 3. Functional Testing

Detailed Job Description:
6 to 8 years of Functional Test EngineeringAnalyst
experience                 3 to 5 years of Utility experience with Oracle
MDMS as primary skill                  Extensive test process knowledge
with regards to test cycles, releases and test types system, integration,
endtoend, and the Software Test Life Cycle                 Must to have
Hands on experience with developing test cases, test scenarios and test
case execution.                 Must to have the working knowledge of HP
ALM or any o

Desired years of experience*:
Above 5 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):
BTech

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Onsite Lead
2. Status reporting
3. Offshore coordination

Looking Forward to your response.

Best Regards
Amit Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.
E-Mail: amitkum...@idctechnologies.com
Phone- 408-457-9381 Ext-4081 <%28408%29%20457-9381>