Hello Partners,

Hope you are doing Great!

This email is to explore the possibility of interacting with your company
in providing you software consultants in the areas of your requirement.  Please
find below the available list of candidates for project nationwide unless
specified below. Your help and support is highly appreciated.

Please add *shar...@smtworks.com <shar...@smtworks.com>* to your Corp 2
Corp distribution list.

Technologies we are Expertise in are *"Java, Dot Net, Java full Stack, AWS
Developer, QA Analyst, Java UI, Salesforce, ETL QA, IOS, SQL BI (SSIS/
SSRS), Sr Business Analyst, Weblogic Administrator & Windows system Admin"*

Looking forward to work with you.

*Name*

*Technology*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Exper*

*Availability*

Yafei

*Java Developer*

Piscataway, NJ

East Coast

8+

1 Week

Princy

*Java full Stack*

Overland Park, KS

CA, VA, NC, TX & DC

8+

2 Weeks

Karthik D

*Sr Java Developer*

New Century, KS

Open

8+

2 Weeks

Manik

*Sr. Java Developer*

Wilmington DE

Open

8+

2 Weeks

Kiran D

*Sr. Java Developer*

Merrimack, NH

Open

7+

2 Weeks

Dinesh

*Sr. Java Developer*

Charlotte, NC

Open

7+

Immediate

Rohit

*Sr. Java Developer*

Raleigh, NC

Open

7+

Immediate

Phani

*Sr. Java Developer*

Columbus, OH

Open

7+

Immediate

Bruce Z

*Java Developer*

NYC, NY

Open

6+

1 week

Nishal

*Java UI Developer*

Edison, NJ

Open

5+

Immediate

Sanghshree

*Java Developer*

Cedar Knolls, NJ

Open

7+

Immediate

Sri Laxmi

*Sr .Net Developer*

Round Rock, TX

Open

6+

Immediate

Goutami

*.Net Developer*

Richmond, VA

Open

6+

Immediate

Shaik

*Sr .Net Developer*

Montvale, NJ

Open

7+

Immediate

Sharmila

*Sr. QA *

NYC, NY

Only East Coast

8+

1 week

Swaroop

*QA Analyst*

Lansing, MI

Open

9+

2 Weeks

Tousif

*Salesforce Developer*

Dallas, TX

Open

6+

1 Week

Balakrishna

*Salesforce Developer*

San Francisco, CA

Open

6+

Immediate

Swapna

*ETL QA *

MD

Open

6+

Immediate

Apoorva

*ETL QA*

Charlotte NC

Open

6+

2 Weeks

Rajeshwari

*AWS Developer*

Jersey City, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Sindhu

*AWS Engg*

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Ashwin

*IOS Developer*

Edison, NJ

Open

6+

Immediate

Tejaswi Rao

*SQL BI Developer*

Denver, CO

Open

7+

Immediate

Sandip

*Sr Business Analyst*

Tustin, CA

Open

8+

1 Week

Sayeeshwari

*Weblogic Administrator*

Sunnyvale, CA

SFO/Bay area

8+

2 Weeks

Shibu

*Windows system Admin*

Tustin, CA

Only in NY, NJ, TX & CA

15+

Immediate
Thanks and Regards,
*Sharath Kumar*
Smart Works LLC.,
*Phone:  (802) 735-1916  Ext: 269*
E-Mail:  shar...@smtworks.com
website: www.smtworks.com
Skype : sharathkumar258  | Hangout: sharath.rec412

*Notice of Confidentiality:*
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive
this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and
destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that
your email would be taken out of our distribution.