Hi ,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

Our Direct client is looking candidate for the position *Oracle RMS /
Retail Consultant* in *Multiple Locations*

*Kindly send me your updated resume along with pay rate expectation in
terms of hour*

*Find the Job Details below:*
* Job Description: Job Title*         **Oracle RMS / Retail Consultant*
*  Work Location & Address*          **Multiple Locations*
* Contract duration (in months)* 6*

Job Details:
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. Retail domain 2.
Technical  PLSQL UNix ProC 3. Stock Ledger

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)
1. Oracle Retail
2. RMS

Detailed Job Description:
Knowledge of  Retail domain , knowledge of Oracle Retail id additional.
good understanding of Stock ledger.  on Technical side , it should be UNix
, PLSQL , ProC

Desired years of experience*:
Above 10 years

Education/ Certifications (Required):
BE  BTECH

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Requirment Gathering
2. Design and Development
3. Offshore cordination

Looking Forward to your response.

Best Regards
Amit Kumar
IDC Technologies Inc.
E-Mail: amitkum...@idctechnologies.com
Phone- 408-457-9381 Ext-4081 <%28408%29%20457-9381>