Hi,

*I am **Ravi Kiran **from **Yochana IT.** We are looking for ** Project
Lead - Boca Raton, FL.*

*I mentioned  the detail job description below. Please let me know your
interest in this position*.

*Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.*

*Role : Project Lead*

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Need only USC & GC*

*Job Description:*

• Strong Core Java, J2EE and JSON development experience

• Good Experience in CATT , GitHub, Jira, and Jenkins tools.

• Good Experience in MQTT protocol.

• Good Experience in Webservices/API’s, IoT Platform

• Experience reviewing new features, estimating Development effort and
support in HLD

• Create tests to verify the new features and all error paths associated
with those features (desirable experience)

• Good Experience in test cases automation (desirable experience)

• Good knowledge & experience in Agile methodology

• Good communication skills

• Working experience in onsite coordination

Regards,

*Ravi Kiran*

*Yochana IT Solutions Inc.*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7525 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax) *

raviki...@yochanait.com  || www.yochanait.com

Gchat: dravi.tech...@gmail.com

Skype: ravikiran.recruiter

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove