*Hello!!*

*Hope you are doing fine!!*

*Please find the requirement below ; If you find yours elf comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated re sume and I will get
my contact 609-897-9670 Ext 2177
<%28609%29%20897-9670> (ravind...@sysmind.com <ravind...@sysmind.com> )*

*Oracle Apps Functional | Oracle Fusion HCM*

*Work Location & Address: Cranston RI*

*Contract duration (in months): 6 MonthsTarget Start Date: Mar 2017*

*Job Details:*

*Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) **
1. Oracle HCM Fusion
2. Core HR Functional
3. Integration, PLSQL

*Detailed Job Description:*
At lest 4 years experience of working on *Oracle HCM Fusion Implementation.*

Knows Core HR module requirement mapping, functional mappin. data
migration, Integrations with Taleo and other third part systems very well

*Desired years of experience*:*
Above 5 years

*Education/ Certifications (Required):*
Bachelor Degree, Graduation

*Responsibilities you would expected to shoulder and execute*:*
1. Techno functional consultant

Ravinder Kaur | SYSMIND, LLC

[image:
https://newoldstamp.com/editor/profilePictures/profile-b15c8fc3ea4630e2ca604f11e3e951c7-41898.png]