*Hi,*

This is *Ravi Kiran *from *Yochana IT Solutions.* I was reviewing your
resume online and would like to talk to you regarding an exciting
opportunity we have with one of *Yochana IT’s premier clients.* Your
experience looks like a good fit for the position and I wanted to know if
you would be interested in exploring this opportunity.

*Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt
response on this.*

*Role: WebSphere Message Broker*

*Location: Boca Raton, FL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Need only USC & GC*

*Job Description:*

·         About 6 years of relevant experience

·         Experience with design and development with WebSphere Message
Broker / IBM Integration Bus, WebSphere ESB, WebSphere MQ

·         Deep understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts

·         Experience in creating, performance, and troubleshooting message
flows

·         Experience in java, Oracle

·         Good communication skills

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         WebSphere Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus, WebSphere ESB,
WebSphere MQ

*Desired Skills:*

·         Middleware & SOA

Resume Submission Template

Candidate Name

SR Number / Position

iTAP Reference No.

Present location (city, state or ZIP)

Work Authorization

Tel No

E-mail ID

Skype ID

Candidate Currently in Project(yes/no)

Joining Mode (TP / FTE)

*Onsite availability (post-selection)

Total onsite experience, working in US

Overall relevant experience of candidate

Availability for Interview (Preferred Time)

SSN

Year of Graduation and discipline

Employer at entrance

Current Employer

Date of Birth

Current Salary / Rate:

Rate - $$/HR including Overheads

required )

Name

Company

Designation

Work Phone No.

Work Email

Regards,

Ravi Kiran

Yochana IT Solutions Inc.

23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335

Contact: 248-598-7525 (D), 248-876-4228 (Fax)

raviki...@yochanait.com  || www.yochanait.com

Gchat: dravi.tech...@gmail.com

Skype: ravikiran.recruiter

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove