Hi

Hope you are doing well. Please find the below mentioned requirement, send
me your updated resume.

*Role: iOS Developer*

*Location: San Diego, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Responsibilities (including but not limited to):*

·         Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code – write
exceptional software!

·         Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and
reliable code.

·         Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness
of the application – We care about our user’s experience!

·         Utilize git and JIRA/Confluence to manage your work.

·         Work closely with your peers, QA, Product and Executives to
define, design, implement and release new features to our users.

·         Write unit tests and work with the QA team to further develop
testing frameworks.

·         Participate in code and design reviews with your peers to ensure
high quality, efficient code and design are used in all your work.

·         Spend time researching and evaluating new and relevant
technologies and techniques in the mobile space. Evaluate new versions of
iOS, XCode and related libraries and technologies used in our apps.

·         Work closely with our build/release engineering to ensure
successful delivery to our end users for new features and fixes.

*Skills and Qualifications:*

·         Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience

·         4+ years of iOS development experience

·         3+ year of Swift development experience

·         Experience developing full iOS applications

·         Professional experience with deployment, Apple Store policies and
Apple design guidelines.

·         Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures

·         Proven experience with the XCode IDE

·         Experience with RESTful APIs to communicate with backend services.

·         Experience parsing JSON and XML

*The following experience is a plus:*

·         Experience with Objective-C

·         Building, signing, deploying to iTunesConnect

·         Understanding of signing and provisioning profiles

·         Agile methodologies

·         Knowledge or experience with other mobile platforms

Thank you