Hi ,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

Our Direct client is looking candidate for the position *Software Engineer
(Java 8, Cassandra, Spark)**​ *in *Sunnyvale CA OR Denver, CO OR Portland,
OR*

*Kindly send me your updated resume along with pay rate expectation in
terms of hour*

*Find the Job Details below:*

*Job Title: Software Engineer (Java 8, Cassandra, Spark)*

*Work Location * Sunnyvale CA OR Denver, CO OR Portland, OR*

*Contract duration (in months)* 6 *

Job Details:

Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. Java8 2. Cassandra 3.
Spark

Nice to have skills (Top 2 only)

1. Oracle

2. Good communication

Detailed Job Description:

Candidate must have working experience in Cassandra for more than 2 years
he needs to be hands on Good communication skills. Desirable Skill is Spark
1 year and JDK 8 5 years. He should have ability to work on multiple tasks
and switch context easily. Good hand on experience in Oracle in plus.

Desired years of experience*:Above 5 years

Education/ Certifications (Required): BE

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:

1. Design

2. Build

3. Deployment

Looking Forward to your response.