*Please send me your profile only -   harshit.mit...@themesoft.com
<harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*

*Need genuine experience with good communication/confidence skills*

*No OPT/CPT Candidates Please.* *Need Visa Copy before Submission.*

Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job title: BI developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Duration: Long Term*

Role/Skills:

- 8+ years of Total IT experience.

*- 1 year working with Microsoft or 3 years working on core Microsoft
technologies.*

- Experience in Data Analysis, understanding trends and patterns in data
and create insights

- Experience creating Web Widget and integrating it with Power Bi Dashboards

- Excellent T-SQL skills, write complex queries, create views and Store
procedures

- At least 1 year experience working with* SSAS, building cubes and writing
MDX queries*

- 2 years of experience in working closely with data; analyzing data,
understanding the patterns; ability to derive insights

- 3 years plus experience in building reports and visualization using SSRS
or other reporting tools

- 1+ year(s) experience using Power BI – Power View, Power Query

- 1+ year experience building dashboards using Power BI

- 3+ years of experience in C#, ASP.Net

- Ability to create appealing visualization for derived datasets

Desired Skills:

- Experience creating Tabular cubes is an advantage.

- Working knowledge using SharePoint to publish reports

Education: BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering

*Thanks*

*Harshit*