Dear Professionals,
fits the below job description - *DONT SUBMIT FAKE CANDIDATES !*

Please reply at *chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*
<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

Job Title: AWS DevOps Engineer
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: 6 Months + Extension

We have couple of job openings for AWS DevOps engineer positions in South
Florida.
MUST have experience with implementing Chef in environment, *Must be expert
level with AWS*.

*Job requirements:*
DevOps engineer or developer
Advanced *Chef *scripting skills (2+ years)
Strong knowledge of AWS concepts (VPC, ELB, ALB, EC2, Cloud Formation,
Security Groups, Auto Scaling, etc)
Experienced with Windows based platform on AWS
Powershell scripting preferred, strong scripting experience with any
language acceptable
Full lifecycle development understanding
AWS Certification highly preferred