Hi,

We have an Immediate Contract Onsite Job Opening for IBM Tivoli Network
Manager -  Tulsa, OK

Please Note - This is a Contract Onsite Job Opening with No Expenses to be
paid by Client [No Travel, No Food, No Lodging etc] Please share me your
resume to  <mailto:ad...@pvtechusa.com> ad...@pvtechusa.com

Let's Connect Over  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/addisdamour> LinkedIn - I
have over 50 plus position to fill.

LinkedIn Email ID:  <mailto:addisdam...@gmail.com> addisdam...@gmail.com

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/addisdamour>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/addisdamour

Details

Full Name -

Email Id -

Cell No -

Current Location -

Notice Period -

Currently in Project -

Responsibilities

.         Maintenance and Configuration of IBM Tivoli Network Manager

.         Configure and maintain Discoveries

.         Create new Devices and manage MIBS

.         Work with Object Server and Impact policies to integrate ITNM
monitoring

.         Help with planning proper sizing and architecture for the Netcool
Environment

.         Assist in the configuration of probes and various other Netcool
products.

Thanks With Regards

 <mailto:ad...@pvtechusa.com> Addis Damour

 <http://www.pvtechusa.com/> Professional Vision Technologies Inc

42180 Ford Road, Suite 306, Canton, MI 48187

Cell No. 734-666-6575

Desk No. (734) 329-5335 Ext. 103

Fax No. -734-249-6281

ad...@pvtechusa.com

www.pvtechusa.com

Let's Connect  <https://www.linkedin.com/in/addisdamour> LinkedIn

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message, including
any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may
of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails
then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the
e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be
diverting the e mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.