*Hello,*

*GREETINGS !!*

*This is Neha from Apetan consulting,*

*Please find the below job description and send me your update resume
matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and
Availability ASAP.*

*POSITION: Data Analyst with financial Exp*

* INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview*

*LOCATION: NYC*

*DURATION:6 MONTHS*

*VISA: H1B Only*

*START :ASAP*

*Job Overview:*

*Rate: $50 *

*Visa: H1B*

*Candidates need to have strong SQL and experience in financial services.*

*JOB DESCRIPTION:* Work with System and Data Owners to identify business
data lineage across integration layers with 3+ years experience with SQL
- Document business data, data lineage and data quality information and
integrate into final deliverables
- Participate on workshops with key stakeholders from our clients to
document data flows and processes
- Bring domain and data knowledge to identify gaps and opportunities for
driving efficiencies
- Manage analysis data quality reporting and recommendations
- Coordinate data lineage/mapping efforts with offshore teams and
communicate progress to project managers
- Provide support to management in business development initiatives,
including developing client proposals and building strong relationships
with Client clients
- Internal audit experience
- Technology background
- Experience with data manipulation and analytics

Thanks,

Neha Kumari | Technical Recruiter | *Apetan Consulting LLC*

Tel:201-620-9700* 106 | Fax: 201-526-6869 | Email:n...@apetan.com

*Mail *: 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |

*Corp. Office:*  15 Union Avenue,  office # 6,  Rutherford, New Jersey
07070 |