*Please send me your profile only -   harshit.mit...@themesoft.com
<harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*

*Need genuine experience with good communication/confidence skills*

*No OPT/CPT Candidates Please. Need Visa Copy before Submission.*

Hi ,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title: UX Designer*

*Location: Piscataway, NJ*

*Duration: 12 months*

*Job Description:*

*MUST HAVE MOBILE PLATFORM AND DESKTOP EXPERIENCE*

Deliver UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design specifications

Collaborate with project managers and other designers to create clean and
intuitive designs and user flows

IT experience in the area of System Analysis, Design, Development, and
Operational Support on mobile , desktop, and tablet platforms.

Understanding of cutting-edge web designs, technologies, SEO, video, social
and multimedia communications design and corporate brand identity.

Understands key principles of design thinking, what it is and why it is
important. Explores all ideas, regardless of their source. Works to create
an understanding of how individual people and things fit within larger
structures (like systems or organizations), as well as the relationships
between parts of a system and the system as a whole.

Understanding of current front-end web technologies and principles such as
responsive design, Content Management Systems, Web Services and APIs

Ability to explain technical information to non-technical users.

Ability to work closely and productively with design, development, brand,
and IT.

Excellent written & verbal communication skills

Excellent project management and collaboration skills.

*Technology, Tools and Experience:*

5+ years of experience in Mobile apps interaction design and web-based
design

Experience designing web and native mobile products from ideation to launch

Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch and Illustrator in a professional setting

*Thanks & Regards*

*Harshit Mittal  || Sr. Technical Recruiter *

*harshit.mit...@themesoft.com <harshit.mit...@themesoft.com>*