*Dear Partners, *

*Best wishes From **Business Intelli Solutions Inc**!!!!!!!*

*This is Sairam from **Business Intelli Solutions Inc**.*

*I request you to add me to your distribution list and keep me posted with
the suitable requirements on regular basis.*

*Looking forward to build a strong and fruitful business relationship with
you and your company.*

*Please send me an email to* *sai...@businessintelli.com
<sai...@businessintelli.com> or Ca**ll me at **972-636-8747
<%28972%29%20636-8747>* *if you need further information.*

*Hangouts: srreddy...@gmail.com <naresh.vent...@gmail.com>*